Powerful Children Colombia identifies Colombian-led partner organizations based on the following criteria:
- Organization’s work aligns with Powerful Children Colombia’s mission – supporting Colombian-led efforts that enable all children to embrace their individual power and potential
- Organization’s work serves Powerful Children Colombia’s focus area – supporting children ages 5-15 in under-resourced parts of Colombia through athletic, cultural, and other educational opportunities that lead to economic stability
- Organization is registered as an NGO with the government of Colombia
- Organization has a bank account that is registered under the nonprofit name
- Organization has documentation of programs and has demonstrated impact
Powerful Children Colombia works closely with partner organizations to design a scope of work for the potential funding opportunity which includes project objectives, beneficiary description, activities, roadmap, success metrics and budget.
In addition, we have two Directors of Programs who will conduct onsite visits to monitor the progress of each project.