What are the ways I can donate to Powerful Children Colombia?
Thank you so much for considering a donation! Here are the ways you can donate:
- Donorbox via our website
- Send a check to 846 Oneonta Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90065 – made out to Powerful Children Colombia
- Send a Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org ($2,000 limit)
- Your company’s matching gift portal. To check if your company matches the donation, click here. You will need to process matching gifts directly through your company.
Will my donation be automatically matched if I enter my company in the Donorbox form?
No, your match will not be processed through the Donorbox form. The Donorbox form only allows you to check if your company has a matching gifts program. Once you’ve confirmed that your company can match a donation, Donorbox will send you instructions on how to process the matching request. If you don’t receive an email, please reach out to your company separately to inquire about the process. Don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
What information will I need to process a matching request with my company?
Each company is unique in what they ask. Below is some helpful information to get you started but don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Contact: Kathy Suarez
- Address: 846 Oneonta Drive, Los Angeles CA 90065
- EIN #: 87-3057220.
I am having trouble finding the Donation button the site
Will funds go directly to children or how will they be distributed?
How is PCC selecting which partners to work with?
Powerful Children Colombia identifies Colombian-led partner organizations based on the following criteria:
- Organization’s work aligns with Powerful Children Colombia’s mission – supporting Colombian-led efforts that enable all children to embrace their individual power and potential
- Organization’s work serves Powerful Children Colombia’s focus area – supporting children ages 5 – 15 in rural Colombia through athletic, cultural, and other educational opportunities that lead to economic stability
- Organization is registered as an NGO with the government of Colombia
- Organization has a bank account that is registered under the nonprofit name
- Organization has documentation of programs and has demonstrated impact
Powerful Children Colombia works closely with partner organizations to design a scope of work for the potential funding opportunity which includes project objectives, beneficiary description, activities, roadmap, success metrics, and budget.
How does Powerful Children Colombia monitor and evaluate the efforts it funds?
What volunteering opportunities exist?
We are currently in search of volunteers who can advise and/or support the following efforts:
- Communications, Marketing, Social Media
It’s also important to us that we match skills to passions, so if you are interested in volunteering in ways outside of the above, we look forward to exploring other opportunities with you.